Welcome to play Killing Engine

username:
password:

Forum

Talk about anything related to Killing Engine. Have improvement ideas or suggestions? Share them with us here. Wanna set up a match or meet people? Come on in.

Post 08 Apr 2010, 20:28

Ok, then the teams are ready now!

Jokinen, Mikko and KankiKalle, let me know your schedules. :)
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 08 Apr 2010, 23:20

Someone suggested me joining tournament, any open teams?
Mousemolester

Post 08 Apr 2010, 23:32

I have no idea how to ask what time would be suitable for Tazhi, because i can't find his e-mail or something like that :(

EDIT: I sent e-mail to everyone, now just waiting for all the answers :P
Taisteluyksikkö. We are the future. Join us.
KankiKalle

Post 09 Apr 2010, 00:02

Mousemolester wrote:Someone suggested me joining tournament, any open teams?

All teams are open. Why don't you join Taisteluyksikkö! Then if KankiKalle can't contact Tazhi at least they have a backup. :)

E: KankiKalle, you could make your own topic for that... like "Taisteluyksikkö schedules" or something. I'll see if I can spot Tazhi in IRC.

E2: Oh, at one forum people are thinking of making a team of their own... so, Mousemolester might fit into their team, too, if they can't find 4 people to join them. :) We'll see.

E3: KankiKalle, I put Tazhi's email address to your email.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 10 Apr 2010, 00:20

Yo, gimme password for dev server! :P :D (sry for this post)
One team to rule them all... and thats TeamKarpo.
Jokinen

Post 10 Apr 2010, 00:24

Our team will be ready for first fight TO 15.4 starting at 19:00-20:00 (7pm-8pm) :)
Jokinen

Post 10 Apr 2010, 11:30

Jokinen wrote:Our team will be ready for first fight TO 15.4 starting at 19:00-20:00 (7pm-8pm) :)

No other times? Remember that the other team might not be able to come RIGHT AT THAT TIME. Give free times (TIMES, that's multiple, if possible) for all of the week days like I suggested.

Also, you don't do **** with the dev server password because we're using development version of the game. You won't be able to play there.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 10 Apr 2010, 12:59

I'm not sure about another players, but I like to play in weekends. Or, we could start playing the first round at 6pm (utc+2). Next round on Saturday 3pm (utc+2). On Sunday the same time. I have a lot of troubles with our network settings, so I haven't a lot of time here. Trying to fix our new server. ;)
Mikko

Post 10 Apr 2010, 13:22

Ok, seriously, this propably isn't gonna work if you can't provide any available times.

Mikko & Jokinen, your teams are gonna have the first round together. Now, Jokinen has told that they're gonna play in Thursday at 19:00. Mikko says that HE can play at 6pm. He doesn't even know the schedules of his other team members. Are you gonna play alone Mikko?

We can skip next week and start playing the week after that, but you gotta get your act together. I'm not gonna ask every player the times they are available. If you can't do the task for your teams then choose a leader that can.

I've given you the instructions. Follow them.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 11 Apr 2010, 00:36

Yeah, well I'm pretty sure that any day goes pretty well for us. Except 17.4.
And not before 14.4...

...And not before 6pm. :D otherwise it should be ok.

Any day after 14.4 and after 6pm. Simple. (Except 17.4)

So let just us know when you are ready and I'll inform my team. :)
Jokinen