Welcome to play Killing Engine

username:
password:

Forum

Talk about anything related to Killing Engine. Have improvement ideas or suggestions? Share them with us here. Wanna set up a match or meet people? Come on in.

Post 01 Apr 2010, 18:19

This is currently in an idea-state, but I was thinking of having a Killing Engine tournament. What do you think? Would you be in it?

Teams and info can now be found from the tournament page:
http://killingengine.com/t2010.html

8)
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 02 Apr 2010, 00:34

Sounds really interesting, I'm in! :D

Though, I'm not sure if I can get "my gaming team" convinced about this, but if not, I
guess I'll play as "reinforcement" in a random team :D (or even in "developer team"
if all of them can't make it to the tournament? :P)

...But anyways, I'll see if I can get a team together :)

PS: ...And maybe if I get my current project level finished (Asphalt jungle) we'll have
one great after match with the players of 4 teams split into 2 teams, in a all new and
legendarily epic level :D
One team to rule them all... and thats TeamKarpo.
Jokinen

Post 02 Apr 2010, 16:44

Great idea! :P I'm in. The only problem seems to be a team format. Can we make some general "join the team A"-thread or "join my team "-threads?
Taisteluyksikkö. We are the future. Join us.
KankiKalle

Post 02 Apr 2010, 17:29

Sure, no problem. :)

Just put the name of the team in the tread topic.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 02 Apr 2010, 23:58

I just updated the teams in the first post.

If you want, you can come up with a team name yourself and then just tell us the name in this topic. You don't have to have four members ready. Others can join in your later.

Also, if we get more than enough people joining the tournament, we can make more teams or make the teams bigger. That's not a problem. Everything's good! 8)
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 03 Apr 2010, 21:43

I want to make a team called Taisteluyksikkö (Battle unit).
If you want to fight and win or listen my jokes, then join my team :P If you are interested, say it in this thread!
Taisteluyksikkö. We are the future. Join us.
KankiKalle

Post 03 Apr 2010, 23:15

i wanna be in
stalker

Post 03 Apr 2010, 23:54

stalker wrote:i wanna be in

In what? Be spesific. In some team or in the tournament in general? You gotta pick a team or make one yourself.

Also, for everyone, we're gonna have to decide some kind of schedule if we're gonna pull this through. Everyone must agree on it and if someone doesn't show up, that's the team's loss.

EDIT: Every team must have a leader who'll take care of that team's schedule. He'll/she'll ask everyone in that team and let's me know what time will suit for them. Otherwise this'll get out of hand.

However, let's try and get the teams up, for now. When they're ready we'll discuss more about the battle dates. I'll be the leader of Developers and KankiKalle will be the leader of his team (I'm guessing that's ok with him). You don't have to be the leader for a team you make up, but each team must have a leader. :)
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 04 Apr 2010, 11:31

I would like to create team called "Engine" if it's possible.

And I must say great idea. I haven't played for a moment. I like to be in again. Great game, great idea, everything just great!
Mikko

Post 04 Apr 2010, 12:27

...By the way, will we play only TDM mod or CTF or KOH also?

...And our gaming team is going to have a meeting today, so we'll decide if we make our own
tournament team or join to existing.
One team to rule them all... and thats TeamKarpo.
Jokinen