Welcome to play Killing Engine

username:
password:

Forum

Talk about anything related to Killing Engine. Have improvement ideas or suggestions? Share them with us here. Wanna set up a match or meet people? Come on in.

Post 09 Feb 2010, 21:17

Thanks!

If you can upload these somewhere, you could post them in the Mapping forum too. :)
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 25 Feb 2010, 23:07

So, any ideas how soon we can expect the next version of KE to come out? :P
One team to rule them all... and thats TeamKarpo.
Jokinen

Post 26 Feb 2010, 10:47

Yeah, I've heard nothing of the people who contacted me about the webmaster job.

I hope that juuzu can start programming the v1.1 in next month, but it's really up to him. No one has contacted me about helping with programming... so, it's gonna take a while. Maybe next summer.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 23 Apr 2010, 18:30

We're still looking for help! Come on people! :D There must be someone who can help us develope Killing Engine faster.
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader

Post 23 Apr 2010, 19:37

Dude, I totally forgot about making a song or two... I'll probably come up with some music.
I'm not a usual nerd.
Ossi

Post 02 May 2010, 01:17

Hi, I'm Ygrae, a 18 years old french, I discover your project by a post on the forum of Counter-Strike 2D.
Your project interest me and I've some knowledge of programming in C++, and php. I could also draw and create music but it's not my priority for now. I learn it on the net, but I want to enter in a school of engineer. My programming capacity will improve (and my English too ;) ).
I've ever worked on a video game, I've dove a group of web site for the team (http://the-cyber-cube.net). But the project fell because of a bad organization.
Then, I did a event driven program with lua in C++, it could be useful for your project. I've some other idea to improve your game, I'll post it in an other topic.
I think I'll be able to help you after my "bac" (in english "A-level"), so during the summer.
Would you my future possible help ?

I hope there is no too much mistake, don't hesitate to ask me...

Else what's the composition of your team ? It don't appear anywhere (I guess). What's your future enhancement ?

Bye all.
Ygrae

Post 02 May 2010, 08:37

Hi,
The credits can be found from readme.txt and the Manual. :)

It sure would be nice to have some help with the project. Please, join our IRC channel (#killingengine @IRCnet) and we'll talk more.

See IRC help here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112
Believing is seeing.
Ianuarius

Project Leader